Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ridiculous happenings in Jordan; take 3.



















1. Animal crossing near Wadi Rum. Actually happens pretty frequently these days, but I still think it's new and exciting whenever I see it, haha.
























2. One of my students, Belal, has a f-ing TV monitor and sound system in his car...he doesn't even have a job! Ha, the things people will do to have a PIMP ride.

















3. Drum roll please.......Let's all give a round of applause for Jordan's newest invention, a car seat. Just place your baby safely in the rear view dash! No seat belt or even a seat needed for that matter, simply pray for the best. Lets all hope this car driver did not slam on his brakes, speed around curves, or get in a car accident like most of the other drivers in this country.

This is dangerous parenting at its finest.

1 comment:

  1. I never cease to marvel at the baby transport methods employed. My car seat enabled me to lead such a sheltered life (double meaning).

    ReplyDelete