Sunday, July 3, 2011

AIESEC Jordan National Conference: TACTIC

I arrived in Jordan on May 31st and TACTIC was June 9-11th in Jerash, a city just 40 miles north of the capital Amman. It was incredibly exciting to have a national conference right away because it gave me to perfect opportunity to reconnect with AIESEC Jordan and our members! The challenging part was that I was very involved in the overall success of the conference, being both a FACI team member and an in-coming MC (AIESEC national team) member, so upon arriving I knew we had a lot of work to do.














So then I spent my first week was spent catching up with old friends, re-adjusting to life here in Jordan, and planning session content for the conference. TACTIC is a planning conference, the time when AIESEC Jordan gets together as a nation to re-cap the achievements of the previous term, analyze the strengths and learn from our weaknesses in order to plan a more successful year to come. On top of that we provided training session for new and old members.

















Overall, TACTIC was the perfect way to re-start my AIESEC experience and get pumped up for the upcoming year! I got to reconnect with old friends, bond with new members, and do a hell of a lot of AIESEC dances. Of course we had our moments of doubt and panic, but we made it through the conference as a team and most importantly set the tone and direction for AIESEC Jordan in 2011-2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment