Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Years in Aqaba






Frolady on the beach.





























On a typical New Years I am well on my way to wasty by 10:00pm, but this New Years was a tad different. Since we were road-tripping to Aqaba (a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive) we ended up getting to our destination at 11:50pm. All was good though because I was on the beach of the Red Sea!

And since we were a caravan of 4 cars and 22 people or so, we did the countdown 3 times. Hhaha.

The weather was gorgeous. I spent New Years Day swimming, laying on the beach, and sway snorkeling. When else would I have the opportunity to be on the beach in January? Alhum'dulelah!



Best part of the trip, spending time with all the amazing people I have met here and DRIVING!

Worst part of the trip; waking up covered in bruises. That's what I get for jumping in the pool at 1AM, resulting in me being sopping wet, and slipping down a flight of stairs. Oh Trisha, indeed you have done it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment