Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ridiculous happenings in Jordan; take 1.


"YOU ARE MOST WELCOME."

















1. Having a PIMP ass car in Jordan = having a violent picture of your king tattooed on your ride. Ha seriously you see 30 cars a day decked out in similar atrocities.


New goal; find a similar snap shot of Obama and glue it to my Honda back home.















2. Sheep grazing in my front yard. WALLAH! I mean I would expect this in a village, or even in Al-Huson where I work, but in Irbid...come one. It's the 2nd largest city in Jordan, ha!




















3. A group of crazy shabab clinging onto a moving dump truck, while wearing roller blades. I almost saw 2 of them bite the dust, in the middle of this busy street. So scary and stupid.


"YOU ARE MOST WELCOME."

1 comment: