Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Overdoing it.

I have noticed that most of the women here love the makeup, like seriously love it. Especially eye makeup. I'm not trying to judge here, I'm just pointing it out. But some of you should adopt the phrase "less is more."

Yes, of course at home women wear makeup. And yes, sometimes it's overdone. But never at my university would every single girl be decked out every day, like I see daily at work. Like how much time does that take? Don't you ever have a bum day? Honestly, I think you would be more beautiful with less makeup.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the more conservative wardrobe. For example, on the bus to work I am the only woman not wearing a head scarf, a skirt to the floor, heels, long sleeves, and a face of makeup. So maybe the makeup is to compensate for not showing lots of skin....

No comments:

Post a Comment