Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon

Ahh saw New Moon last night! Soooo good. Had to like bribe people to go with me lol, but not ashamed of my tween love for the series. Would have been nice to see it with H.K. but could not wait another 8 months to see the film, hahaha.

New Moon was the first movie I saw in the cinema here and boy was it an experience. These Jordanian girls went buck wild EVERY SINGLE time there was even a glimpse of skin or a فاضح scene. It was ridiculous. They were clapping, cheering, "ohh-ing" and "ahhhh-ing" at every hug, kiss, or girl power moment! Half way through the film, me and the other foreigners I went with started joining in. If you can't bet em' join em, right?

Oh and they chatted throughout the entire movie, not cool.All in all New Moon was ممتاز!!! Eagerly awaiting Eclipse, set to be released June 30, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment